This listing includes
- Website Card Template: 3.5x2”
- User Guide
How to use
- Purchase this listing.
- Within 5-20 minutes after the purchase, you’ll receive an email from Templett with a link to your templates.
- Follow the link to access your templates (use desktop computers or laptops only).
- Make all your changes to the templates, save and download.
- Print them on your home printer or send them to a professional printer. Before final printing, we recommend proofing the text and making a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.).
Where to print
If you plan to use a professional printer, I recommend Prints of Love. My shop has partnered with Prints of Love to offer high-quality printing. Follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/alice_bluefox.
You can also print the templates on your home printer or send them to a print shop or online printer such as Cards & Pockets, Vistaprint, FedEx Office, Office Max, etc.
We recommend heavy card stock (140 lb or 300 g/m2 or heavier). However, most home printers will be comfortable printing on 90-110 lb, but if you want to print more then 110 lb, make sure your printer supports this paperweight.
It’s also possible to print on vellum or pearlized paper. Again, make sure that your printer can print well on these types of paper.