Wedding Seating Chart
This Wedding Seating Chart Template is decorated with hand-painted watercolor cream roses and greenery, accented by a gold foil frame. This is the perfect way to introduce your Garden, Outdoor or Boho themed wedding. You can edit this template immediately after purchase.
Demo link - try before you buy
This listing includes
- Header Card - 9x4″
- Head Table Card - 9x4″
- Seating Plan Card - 4x6″
- Seating Plan Card - 5x7″
- User Guide
How to use
- Just minutes after purchase, you'll get access to your purchased template.
- Follow the link to access your template.
- Make all your changes to the template, save and download.
- Print on your Home Printer or send them to professional Print Shop.
How to use our Wedding Templates
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Open downloaded PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Update highlighted text fields with your personal information. To change the font size, style and color:
- for PC users: press “Ctrl-E”
- for Mac users: press “Command-E”
- Save and print on your home printer or send them to your local printing shop (before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”)
- Cut along indicated crop marks
If you want us to customize the Wedding Cards for you, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this Product, please write us back, we will be happy to help you!
How to use Product Mockups
- Checkout & download PSD file
- Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop (Photoshop CC or higher)
- Insert your design into smart objects
- Please use the recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit files
- DON’T edit the files on Mobile or Tablet devices
- Before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”
- Before final printing, we recommend to make a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.)
- No additional fonts are required
- Heavy card stock or watercolor paper recommended