Wedding RSVP Card Template, Aurora
This listing includes 7 editable high resolution Wedding RSVP Card Templates (digital PDF files for printing at home or in a local printing shop), which you can INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD after your payment is complete.
This is a quick and easy solution which you can use to create a simple and elegant RSVP Cards. You can edit and print as many copies as you need.
This listing includes
Digital Download: 1 ZIP (8 PDF files). Some of these templates are made in several versions to make it easier for you to use them. All RSVP cards have a backside. Print it if you need it.
- RSVP Card Template
6"x4" (2 per 8.5"x11" page)
6"x4" (2 per 8.5"x11" page) with Meal Options
6"x4" (2 per 8.5"x11" page) alternative version
6"x4" (2 per 8.5"x11" page) with Fully Editable text
3.5"x5" (4 per 8.5"x11" page)
3.5"x5" (4 per 8.5"x11" page) with Meal Options
3.5"x5" (4 per 8.5"x11" page) with Fully Editable text
- User Guide
How to use our Wedding Templates
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Open downloaded PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Update highlighted text fields with your personal information. To change the font size, style and color:
- for PC users: press “Ctrl-E”
- for Mac users: press “Command-E”
- Save and print on your home printer or send them to your local printing shop (before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”)
- Cut along indicated crop marks
If you want us to customize the Wedding Cards for you, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this Product, please write us back, we will be happy to help you!
How to use Product Mockups
- Checkout & download PSD file
- Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop (Photoshop CC or higher)
- Insert your design into smart objects
- Please use the recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit files
- DON’T edit the files on Mobile or Tablet devices
- Before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”
- Before final printing, we recommend to make a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.)
- No additional fonts are required
- Heavy card stock or watercolor paper recommended