Wedding Program Template with Watercolor White Roses & Greenery
This listing includes
- Wedding Program Template: 5x7″, two-sided
- User Guide
How to use
- Purchase this listing.
- Within 5-20 minutes after the purchase, you’ll receive an email from Templett with a link to your templates.
- Follow the link to access your templates.
- Make all your changes to the templates, save and download.
- Print them on your home printer or send them to a professional printer.
Where to print
My shop has partnered with Prints of Love to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/alice_bluefox.
You can also print these templates on your home printer or send them to a print shop or online printer such as Cards & Pockets, Vistaprint, FedEx Office, Office Max.
We recommend heavy card stock (140 lb or 300 g/m2 or heavier). However, most home printers will be comfortable printing on 90-110 lb, but if you want to print more then 110 lb, make sure your printer supports this paperweight.It’s also possible to print on vellum or pearlized paper. Again, make sure that your printer can print well on these types of paper.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Moreover, if you need to resize your template or you need a template that you haven’t find in our store, we’ll be happy to help you.
- DON’T edit the files on Mobile or Tablet devices.
- Use Desktop computers or Laptops only.
- Before final printing, we recommend proofing the text and making a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.).
You can use this product for personal purposes only. To learn more about the license, please see our FAQ.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please write us back, we will be happy to help you.
How to use our Wedding Templates
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Open downloaded PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Update highlighted text fields with your personal information. To change the font size, style and color:
- for PC users: press “Ctrl-E”
- for Mac users: press “Command-E”
- Save and print on your home printer or send them to your local printing shop (before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”)
- Cut along indicated crop marks
If you want us to customize the Wedding Cards for you, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this Product, please write us back, we will be happy to help you!
How to use Product Mockups
- Checkout & download PSD file
- Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop (Photoshop CC or higher)
- Insert your design into smart objects
- Please use the recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit files
- DON’T edit the files on Mobile or Tablet devices
- Before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”
- Before final printing, we recommend to make a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.)
- No additional fonts are required
- Heavy card stock or watercolor paper recommended