Peony leaves and 5x7 card Mockup
This Mockup is a layered PSD file (3900x2600 px and 300dpi) with smart objects.
This Mockup consists of a background with peony leaves, a coil with a ribbon and twigs (fixed objects). Also this Mockup includes smart objects with envelope and folded 5"x7" card which you can move, transform, resize, change the color and insert your design.
This Mockup is a very cool time saver that you can use to present your products or displaying your wedding cards. You can use it on your website, Facebook and Instagram or for any other purposes.
This listing includes
Digital Download: 1 ZIP (1 PSD, 4 JPG files).
- PSD Mockup file with smart objects (3900x2600 px and 300 dpi)
- 4 flat JPG files
How to use our Wedding Templates
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Open downloaded PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Update highlighted text fields with your personal information. To change the font size, style and color:
- for PC users: press “Ctrl-E”
- for Mac users: press “Command-E”
- Save and print on your home printer or send them to your local printing shop (before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”)
- Cut along indicated crop marks
If you want us to customize the Wedding Cards for you, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this Product, please write us back, we will be happy to help you!
How to use Product Mockups
- Checkout & download PSD file
- Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop (Photoshop CC or higher)
- Insert your design into smart objects
- Please use the recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit files
- DON’T edit the files on Mobile or Tablet devices
- Before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”
- Before final printing, we recommend to make a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.)
- No additional fonts are required
- Heavy card stock or watercolor paper recommended