Rustic Wedding Invitation Template, Sophie
This listing includes editable Wedding Invitation Template which you can INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD after your payment is complete (digital PDF files for printing at home or in a local printing shop).
This is the perfect way to introduce your rustic or country themed wedding.
This listing includes
Digital Download: 1 ZIP (3 PDF files).
- 2 Invitation Templates - 5x7″:
• Single card
• 2 cards per 8.5x11″ page
How to use
- Checkout & download PDF files.
- Open the PDF files in Acrobat Reader (free download: www.get.adobe.com/reader).
- Update highlighted text fields with your personal information.
- Print on your home printer or send them to your local printing shop.
- Cut along indicated crop marks.
Where to print
FedEx Kinkos, Office Max, Staples, Local Print Shop, Home Printer.
Need help or customizations?
Please contact us via contact form.
How to use our Wedding Templates
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Open downloaded PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Update highlighted text fields with your personal information. To change the font size, style and color:
- for PC users: press “Ctrl-E”
- for Mac users: press “Command-E”
- Save and print on your home printer or send them to your local printing shop (before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”)
- Cut along indicated crop marks
If you want us to customize the Wedding Cards for you, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this Product, please write us back, we will be happy to help you!
How to use Product Mockups
- Checkout & download PSD file
- Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop (Photoshop CC or higher)
- Insert your design into smart objects
- Please use the recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit files
- DON’T edit the files on Mobile or Tablet devices
- Before printing, make sure that the Page Sizing option is set to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”
- Before final printing, we recommend to make a test print to ensure that you like everything (print quality, colors, etc.)
- No additional fonts are required
- Heavy card stock or watercolor paper recommended